AGAIN With the shrimps!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cheezydemon3

Reaction score
1.25 lbs pink shrimps
1/2 box fettucini au dente
1/4 cup tomato sauce
dried basil
dried oregano
fresh garlic
dried habanero flakes(not much)
green olives

saute shrimp and garlic with cavenders greek seasoning.

mix all ingredients for 2 minutes on heat.

ForumRunner_20130111_192942.png

I'm allergic unfortunately, but can eat clams and oysters. If not for the internet, I never would have known that not everyone allergic to shrimp is allergic to all shellfish. Here was tonight's dinner, homemade bread, beer and venison stew (my deer of course):

602749_10200342943086395_996999479_n.jpg

Airborneguy said:
I'm allergic unfortunately, but can eat clams and oysters. If not for the internet, I never would have known that not everyone allergic to shrimp is allergic to all shellfish. Here was tonight's dinner, homemade bread, beer and venison stew (my deer of course):

Im that way but with crab. I can eat all other but when it comes to crab its so awesome my body cant handle it

Man! It was fantastic.

Very light on the tomato sauce is key. That way the flavors don't get drowned in a spaghetti and meatballs type sauce fest.

STUPID ALLERGIES!!!!

Crab makes me break out in near orgasmic fits of hapiness, but short of that, no food allergies, praise allah.

cheezydemon3 said:
Man! It was fantastic.

Very light on the tomato sauce is key. That way the flavors don't get drowned in a spaghetti and meatballs type sauce fest.

STUPID ALLERGIES!!!!

Crab makes me break out in near orgasmic fits of hapiness, but short of that, no food allergies, praise allah.

I wish I loved crab still do but I turned 24 and I guess I had to much fun with it.

Back