Free Stella Artois Chalice

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WhineinAlbany

Reaction score
Not sure if I saw any posts on this, but Stella Artois is giving away free chalices. Here's the site with details http://www.stellaartois.com/1-800-my-chalice-4108. You'll need to call 1-800-692-4254, enter you age (not dob), wait for menu options and press 3. I was on hold for about 6 mins. They ask for email, phone number,and shipping address. Worth it, at least imo.

Oh yeah and recordings are pretty funny...

Maybe they're getting slammed. Tried three times. I had "transferred call can not be completed" after entering age and 3.

4th time worked for me as well. Since I live in Texas I had mine delivered to my Dad in Oklahoma. :ban:

Thanks for the heads up. Otherwise I would have missed out.

I learned why a chalice is a chalice and not a glass, and a glass is a glass and not a chalice. Loved it lol

Did you get her to sing the phone-button song?

Very entertaining, especially with the accent.

Cant call from Canada :mad: , I was going to send it to the hotel I frequent while down in Kansas on training. Anyone want to give them a call for me.:eek:

got through on the first try, 10 mins, 16 seconds, total.
ironically, the representative had a STRONG texas accent.

"you've reached a non-working number" WTF? I live in Texas anyway. Oh well.

I got another all lines are busy so I listened to the other options (kind of funny) and tried again on the same call and got through. Currently emailing this link to my buddies so I can get more of them.

I wonder how many people will actually receive something. The reps say while supplies last. Hopefully, they're not taking requests still just to send us loads of junk mail. You would think this would be long dead by now ...

Yeah but InBev has deep pockets. When was the last time Stella got this much buzz (The Budweiser of Belgium)?

I just hope to get 1 or 2 sent my way. I wonder if they really will do it per person or per address. I had my wife go through the call as well becuase I want 2 of them (1 is so lonely).

Just got off the phone. offer is one per person. No wait and was only on the phone for 3 min.

Got mine on Saturday, it's smaller than the bar version, but still a nice glass to drink out of.

USPS from a UPS Drop ship, Came with a big blue sticker on the box, saying thank you for your order from some marketing company who's name slips my mind. I had no clue what the box was when it showed up, but knew the second i opened it. Just a warning, the literature inside the box cautions you to wash the glass by hand each time with detergent. We all know what soap does to a beer glass.

We all know what soap does to a beer glass.

Cleans it? I handwash all of my beer glasses with detergent. Just make sure I rinse them really well before hand drying. Do you have a different technique?

Sorry for Off-Topic. The beer glass rocks, can't compain for free.

I rinse in super hot water and soak in Santimine bar sanitizer, it leaves no residue so the glass is always "beer clean"

Back