Saw something new at the LHBS today...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mutilated1

Beer Drenched Executioner
Reaction score
Not sure exactly what it was... looked like a 2 liter soda bottle and it was called "EZ brew" or something gay like that. I looked at the instructions and apparently all you have to do is open it and then it ferments at makes beer - well something like that, I wasn't really paying attention and I forgot to ask the store owners what the hell it was all about. Came in 3 flavors Red Ale, Pilsener, and something else I forgot what it was.

Ever seen this stuff I'm talking about ? Apologies if this post is hard to understand, I skipped breakfast and had a six pack for lunch today...:drunk:

:mug:

Speaking of EZ Brew, this looks like the scam of the week, but you never know...

Home Brewing|Beer Making Courses

headline1.jpg

they are the 2l bottles you drop a tablet into and put on its "special cap" They had them at my lhbs for $10 I had to laugh, nobody there had tried them yet so no reviews on it yet.

WOW...$5.27 a gallon? Ed, you've got a few that cost what....half that? I've got a $12 batch goin in next week! (Thanks to some hops that were not used in a kit)

I had it down to $1.60 a gallon with the first bulk buy I did almost 2 years ago. :D

Back