My Brewery is the BEST project I have ever embarked upon.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dutch101st

Reaction score
Ever since going with a Brutus 10 sort of setup earlier this year, my beers have been coming out very very well. I have done my black IPA recipe twice now and it has been consistent.

Well today I had a couple of produced videos that I finally put together. My fermentation refridgerator is full of beer in various stages that I couldnt brew this weekend...so I spent the day getting my two un-produced videos together.

SO here are the 4 mini-sagas, the Summer Ale and the Dogfish Head 60 minute IPA clone videos being the ones I did today. Both my brewing and video production skills have really gotten better (although my speaking on camera hasnt...ugh) and it kind of shows in the videos.

So enough of this palabor, lets get the show on the road...

Brew Day, 30 April 2011

Brew Day, 10 May 2011

Brew Day, 12 August 2011

Brew Day, 26 August, parts 1 & 2

Part 1

Part 2

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice Rig. I'm extract brewing now. My goal for this winter is to build a rig a lot like yours. Where can I find plans?

Do your research...my rig is really the culmination of a lot of different places. For the control panel, check out the forum for theelectricbrewery.com

Back