• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2 burners, manifold, regulator as set

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slakwhere

Reaction score
this stuff has served me well, but i moved into a place with a huge garage and 40amp 240v service, so i have disconnected all my old gas stuff and gone electric :tank:

i have 2 70k btu burners, a homemade gas manifold that was bolted to my stand, and a propane regulator. this lets you run both burners at the same time. i'll also throw in the brackets and wind screens if you want them. if not i'll pull them to make shipping easier.

burners new are usually $15 each, reg is another $15 and the assorted hardware probably cost me another $40 with the lines, valves n pipe. probably $80 into it.

$40 + actual shipping. would also accept 120v switches (kal style stuff) or possibly trade + cash on a pump.

2012-12-22_13-48-36_479.jpg

2012-12-22_13-49-18_380.jpg

2012-12-22_13-49-47_383.jpg

pending to Dallas... assuming shipping isn't outrageous i think it's sold, but will update thread when shipped or refused.

Back