• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB 10gal brew pot

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tywelcome

Reaction score
I am looking to start doing full boils and need a 10 or 8 gallon brew pot.
I reside in Minnesota but will pay for shipping.

I would like to keep my investment to about 40$ before shipping.

At this stage I am willing to look at steel or aluminum.
Facuet or addons would be cherry.

Thank you HBT.

Do you have a restaurant supply store nearby? We have ChefSmart down here. I bought a new aluminum 10 gal pot and lid for right around $60. Drop the lid and it would have been closer to $40.

I have a 10 gallon aluminum I would be willing to sell. I would let it go for $50 and you pay shipping. No lid but only used for 1 boil.

Jeepin thanks for the advice I found one nearby for 41$....

dburgette thanks for the offer but i am going to grab a new one just down the road.

I did not get the pot. I am going to wait out til I can get a pot with a faucet and maybe a false bottom. Heads up if anyone has an extra laying around. I would love to offer some cash on it.

Get the $41 pot, drill a hole in it and put your own weldless bulkhead/ball valve in it. It's not likely to get much cheaper.

Check brewhardware.com for decent prices on the add-ons.

I just got done reading the stainless steel soldering sticky, and yes thanks for the website that sells weldless kits. I now need to think about where to drill. I know the weldless needs no contours in the hole.

Think about the beers you brew and the hop material that you will have in the pot. You want the valve above that point. I have also see. Pots with a low valve and high valve. That way I guess you can run off quick from one valve and then drain slow from the other with less head pressure.

*cough* keggle!

You'll be looking for a 15g in a couple of months - do it once !

Back