• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Bunch of homebrew stuff for sale. PID, Conical, etc.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andy777

Reaction score
Hey guys. All these items are price + actual shipping. I prefer paypal. I'll do my best to keep up on my PM box, but If it fills up I apologize.

I'll do my best on shipping estimates. I don't do this for a living, so your guess is as good as mine on shipping. My zip is 93313 if you want to do your own. Flat rate boxes are probably the best for most everything except the conical and IC, but I'll happily ship via method of your choice.

I'd like to sell the RTD, PID, SSR and Heat sink as a set. I bought them new from Auber Insturments a couple of months ago, intending to create a RIMS setup. Now the HERMS bug has struck. I never wired them or used them in any way, except screwing the SSR and heatsink together. I spent 116 + shipping new. $90 + shipping.

Liquid tight RTD sensor, 4 in. New.

1/4 DIN PID Temperature Controller. New in Box.

25A SSR (RS1A40D25). The SSR and the sink are new. I did screw them together per the instructions, but never used.

Heat Sink for 25Aamp SSR (HS25)

175A Distribution block 10 + shipping.

SOLD
- Panel Mount Digital Timer https://www.dwyer-inst.com/Product/ProcessControl/Timers/SeriesLCT316 - New. $35
IMG_3506.jpg

RIMS Tube - Purchased it used here, never used it myself. Like new. Includes element (above) and reducer for RTD. I'll throw the mounting U Bolts too ($17 value). $65

IMG_3509.jpg

SOLD 1000W Bucket Heater - $15 + shipping.
IMG_3519.jpg

6 Gallon Stainless kettle, with 3 ply bottom, welded coupler and notched lid. Similar stockpots without welded spigots or notched lid go for 55 on the internet. Needs cleaning, obviously. $60 + Shipping

IMG_3520.jpg

IMG_3521.jpg

IMG_3522.jpg

SOLD Fermentap sparge assembly. Never opened. $10 plus shipping.
IMG_3516.jpg

SOLD - 5 Matched sets of male/female Polysulfone QDs with barbs on the female ends, and 1/2" NPT on the male. Also 1 barbed male fitting. I drilled out the crosshairs on the Qds with a dremel. Some of the insides are a bit rough. $60 + Shipping.
IMG_3510.jpg

IMG_3514.jpg

Immersion Chiller. 25' x 3/8th. This model: http://morebeer.com/view_product/19513/102204/Wort_Chiller_-_1_25_x_3_8_With_Tubing $25 + shipping.
IMG_3518.jpg

Morebeer 7 gallon conical. Used once. In perfect shape. This is the previous, non-pressurizable model. In as-new condition. $200 + Shipping.
IMG_3523.jpg

IMG_3526.jpg

IMG_3524.jpg

I forgot to say in my original post that I may not be able to ship until the weekends. Hope that works for everybody. Thanks!

Photomash and Ranger9913, I think that I accidentally deleted your last PM before reading it. Sorry. If you could send again I'd appreciate it.

Update:

Bucket heater, Love timer, Sparge assemble and QDs are sold.

I've cleaned out my inbox. 5 more of you should be able to get ahold of me.

If that doesn't work post your interest in the thread, and I'll give that time stamping priority once I clean my box out. Sorry everyone for the inconvenience. I should be getting back to my PM box this evening.

Gosh, this is starting to feel like work!

Sold: QDs, Bucket Heater, Love Timer, Sparge assembly, and the package deal of the PID/SSR/RTD/Heatsink.

There's a couple of people in line for the RIMS tube already, deal pending.

lotbatfan, a deal is pending on the chiller. You're next in line if it doesn't work.

Someone told me he was going to go ask his wife about the conical two days ago, never heard back. Haven't we all had that conversation! :cross:

Hey Andy! Just tried to send you another message, but your inbox is full. I'd still love to take that kettle off your hands. Thanks!

I was call away for work for a few days, sorry for the delay everybody.

The electronics, bucket heater, chiller and sparge assembly have been sold and shipped last weekend.

I've got a verbal agreement on the RIMS tube.

tedclev, I'll send you a shipping quote tonight on the kettle and can ship on Monday if we agree.

mburnett, someone else has expressed interest in the conical. I shoulld get a shipping quote to them tonight also. If they choose not to buy, I'll contact you.

If those items go, then that's it!

Latest posts

Back