Ireland Craft Breweries?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mclynch

Reaction score
Going to Ireland for the trip of a lifetime in a week... want to drink a lot of the classics but also find about about the Ireland craft beer scene... anyone have any suggestions? Spending time in Dublin, then driving the south coast... then biking western Ireland (Galway City, Connemara,etc.)

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!!

Oh, and I plan on reporting back on what I find over there... that is, what I remember...

thanks!

mcl

Thanks all - yeah I looked up Orkney Brewery... not in Ireland... but that website beoir.org is a great starting point. Man, I didn't realize that most of these breweries were started in the past 5 years or less... not nearly as many as I'd anticipated either. Oh well... I've mapped out our route and will likely be visiting 6-8 of them along the way... fun fun fun!
As I said... what I can remember, I will report for posterity!... maybe I'll even keep a beer log... Anyway... can't wait... leaving in a week!

Latest posts

Back