Underprice Buys

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We have a local brewery in pensacola, I got a gallon growler filled for 14 bucks the other day. It was a deal chicken special, included a new growler!

I was pretty stoked when my local Trader Joes started selling 4 packs of Wells Bombardier (14oz cans) for $3.99. I bought a whole bunch of those.

They seem to be gone now, but the store still sells 1L bottles of Jameson for $21. Not even Costco can beat that price.

I like the always steady price of $13.99 USD for Spaten Optimator 12oz 12packs. It is a fine beer for a good price, and you don't have to wait for it to go on sale! :)

Theres a tiny "Bodega" in Columbus, OH that has an amazing selection of high quality beer at a great price.

I picked up about 9 bombers of 2 year old barleywines, Imp stouts, and belgians for about $6-7 a bottle.

SWMBO works at Trader Joes- and sometimes they get amazing deals on Unibroue bombers and seasonals for $5.

Back