Most Expensive Beer Here, 5K !

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah he is a smart fellow, I saw that posted up here before, I tell you what if i came across that i would do the same thing.

I still wonder if the first seller of the Allsopp's Ale didn't go looney after seeing it sold the second time only literally days after he sold it for $300. I'd probably go a bit nuts seeing somebody make a 1/2 million dollar profit off me in a week.

That is the same winning bidder that sold the bottle the second time for 500G's but the seller is different.

First bottle sold: $304, 21 Jun 07, with label and neck tag, Sold by: petere92346 Won By collectordan:
dc29_1.JPG

Second Bottle sold (believed to be the same bottle): $503,300 12 Aug 07, Label & Neck Tag, Sold by collectordan, bought by: v00d004sc0re;
9583_12.JPG

Third Bottle sold: $2,550, 26 Aug 07, No Label and different seal on the cork, Sold by: michael.peterson, Bought by: collectordan;
EDIT: Crap I just noticed this too it is a clear bottle, the others are brown. Please disregard this entire post I am an idiot.
9be1_1.JPG

Sorry I am not trying to nit pick, I am just extremely bored and have nothing better to do with my time right now. I know I know,find a hobby or something, I try but I get bored and run out of new post to look at so I have to resort to posting nonsense like this.

Cheer BTW :drunk: too!

All I need to say is people have way too much extra cash to pay that much for a beer. And if they do, they better not ship it UPS.

Back