• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB - 1/2" ID Silicone Tubing

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marcusrab

Reaction score
I would like to buy a couple feet.. maybe 5 feet or so.. of somebody's 1/2" ID silicone tubing.. I wouldn't mind buying more if 5 is too short of a length..

Shoot me an offer!

Thanks in advance.

A local homebrew club member here is selling 50' for $25, me and a buddy are going halves in on it, just thought I'd gloat, because that is an effing GONGA!

Good Luck! :mug:

I'd suggest placing an order for ingredients online with BMW, or another reputable supplier that is awesome, and throwing in double what you want in the hose because it is great stuff. I already have 20', but I am gonna get more just to have it, IYKWIM...

Lots o people bought this for really cheap 3-4 months ago. Now it's back to $2/ft. do you want to wait another what ever months, and hope the price drops $0.25/ft or just get on with it?

You are asking if someone wants to wait for it to drop to $0.25/ft, that would be equivalent to waiting for gas prices to fall to $.65/gallon, it isn't going to happen any time soon!

Goodl uck, keep aneye out for great deals!

:mug:

Cheers!

Back