• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale - 2 x 60 Gallon Plastic Conicals

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZymurGuy

Reaction score
I have two 60 gallon plastic conicals that I don't have a need for anymore. I am hoping someone on here might. Both are in really good shape, but the one with the insulation on it needs fittings and the black fabric layer glued back on in some places. These are not the fully-draining models.

Tank 1 includes:
Lid
2" x 2" SS male nipple
2" x 2" SS street elbow
2" SS Ball Valve
2" x 1/2" SS reducer with 1/2" SS ball valve
Casters

Tank 2 includes:
Lid
Insulation
Casters
Drilled for racking arm, but racking arm not included
No dump valve

The picture should be pretty self-explanatory, but if you have any questions, please contact me.

$250 takes them both. Located in Orange County, CA. Local pickup only (unless you care to arrange and pay for shipping).

CIMG4291.JPG

Thanks,
--Brian

No offense meant here, and I honestly don't care if someone purchases a tank from that link, but that isn't exactly an apples-to-apples comparison. Here is the original tank: http://www.plastic-mart.com/class.php?item=138. Besides being a different brand tank, you aren't factoring in shipping nor the price of the SS dump valve fittings, casters, and insulation. I know from when I purchased these, it would be hard to get away with one tank for under $250 by the time shipping was added in. On top of that, a 2" stainless ball valve on McMaster alone is just under $150.

Anyway, my purpose of the post is to maybe help someone out locally (nano startup ?). If not, I'll just keep putting beer in them.

Like I said, informational only. You sound offended. The link is to be used as a reference point. Enjoy.

Back