Some pics of my brewing.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Addicted

Reaction score
So far i have had excellent results brewing for just over a month.I'm drinking a honey porter that i kegged,and bottled a twelve pack of it to sit around for a while to do taste tests at different times.I have a brown ale almost ready to bottle/keg.I have a Belgian Ale fermenting now and am brewing again this weekend,Pipeline!

The only real problem i have had is a starter overflowing out on to my stir plate.I wonder why?

Beer001.jpg

Beer002.jpg

Beer008.jpg

beerotis001.jpg

Nice pics. Congrats on the successful brews, and nice IR thermometer. Do you use that to track fermentation temps?
-1 for the bottle of Star Extra Virgin Olive Oil, although the bottle next to it looks like it may have some potential. :) There are very nice EVOO's cheap at Trader Joes.

Brew On :mug:

nice head.

Thanks,it goes away quick,not sure why.But hell,It's my first beer.

Lookin' good

Thanks!

Looks tasty. What's the OG of the Belgian?

It was 1.054.

Also, **** bobby flay. That is all.

Ah,Ok.Why.

Nice pics. Congrats on the successful brews, and nice IR thermometer. Do you use that to track fermentation temps?
-1 for the bottle of Star Extra Virgin Olive Oil, although the bottle next to it looks like it may have some potential. There are very nice EVOO's cheap at Trader Joes.

Brew On

I use that Ir thermometer for everything,fermentation temps,snake cages,for work.I love these things.The bottle next to the Star oil is a Basil infused dipping oil i hate.It was a gift.LoL.

I just think the guy is an idiot lol. Hey, at least it wasn't a rachel ray book. I would have raged hard.

Well i agree with you on Rachel Ray,She sucks.

What do you mean by your last post with that pic?

Well i agree with you on Rachel Ray,She sucks.

What do you mean by your last post with that pic?

Well, I seen that picture in your gallery, I was wondering if you have a higher quality version of it because it's an awesome photo

The pic you posted is not mine.That's why i was wondering.

Addicted, cheers! Man i'd love to get my hands on a small vial of your yeast! I bet that stuff is awesome for stouts! What kind of yeast is it please?:mug:

Addicted, cheers! Man i'd love to get my hands on a small vial of your yeast! I bet that stuff is awesome for stouts! What kind of yeast is it please?

I used Trappist High Gravity Wyeast W3787

That pic was mistakenly posted here thought to be mine,it is not.

Back