Everything went right!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tpurnick

Reaction score
Today I thought would try my first batch of beer. It has only been in the bottle for 7 days (6 days at 70 and one day in the fridge.) It’s been a total of 30 days since brew day.

The carbonation was not that bad and the beer had a nice head that stayed in the glass until the end.

The best thing about the beer was the caramel smell. Man…it was like a $5.00 bottled beer.

I can’t wait to let the rest sit for a few more weeks.

After a couple of drinks I realized that I didn’t take a picture for you all, so the glass is half full.

Peace,

Thanks to all for your help:mug:

FotoFlexer_Photo.jpg

Congratz! glad to hear someone had a wonderful first beer and it will get even better with a bit more age! Cheers!

Now he's hooked! Prepare to open your wallet and your mouth as the beers get better and better. Well most will be better, have to have a dude here and there.

Man that's great, I'm prepping for my first batch this weekend. I hope so much to have similar success, that beer looks delicious, congratulations!!! :mug:

Man that's great, I'm prepping for my first batch this weekend. I hope so much to have similar success, that beer looks delicious, congratulations!!! :mug:

Good luck brother! Have you read "How to Brew" by John Palmer? It is a must have.

Awsome! Im on batch 3 (all grain) and still waiting for EVERTHING to go right!:rolleyes: They all taste great though..

I'm still waiting for everything to go right, I had to stick my whole arm in last time :/

Likewise, thanks for everybody's help during my first brew panics! Brew Day was 1/17, bottling day was two weeks after that, and I just took a sneaky taste at 10 days in the bottle, and my hefeweizen tastes like a hefeweizen.

In the meantime I'm fermenting a nut brown. It's been super fun. I can see myself doing this often!

Looks pretty good, as long as you like it then nothing else matters. Enjoy. bro! Congrats!

Back