MD Brewday 3.0 - Planning

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

When do we do the next brewday????

• December

• January

• Other (please specify)

Results are only viewable after voting.

jezter6

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Ok, guess we need 2 things for next brewday.

Location, and Date.

Let's start with the date, and figure out where the best cold-weather brewing location is, and work from there.

Once again...i;m for january....my office
[ame=http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=9431+belair+rd,+21236&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&resnum=1&ct=title]9431 belair rd, 21236 - Google Maps[/ame]

big old parking lot & we can go inside to get warm

I voted Dec because I doubt many of us will have any of the porter left by January.

As for location - pending weather - I'm concerned about doing it outside and huddling inside (drunk) at someone's place of work. But I'll likely go wherever we choose.

Does anyone have a multi-car garage we can use with enough room to brew just outside or inside with the doors cracked?

It's possible we could do at my place if we brew right inside the garage and hang out up in my living room drinking beers - I'm ok with that as well.

LOL, I thought maybe I was missing something here, afterall, I'm starting work tomorrow, so I have to actually read stuff again

Ok ok, still...looks like 10th or 17th are still the options.
Otherwise it's the 24th, which is out - or the 31st --- which could be cool if everyone wanted to have a Home Brew Years party. :p

Well, let's get a date, then we propose a few ideas, then VOTE.

I would like to propose a MaiBock and would use Yooper's dead guy clone.
Anyone got pacman?

Back