Savor nyc

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigmike99

Reaction score
My bro just got us comp tickets. Can't wait to go seeing as how there's gonna be some incredible brews there to try for my first time. FW, 3F, etc. Anyone else here going or has gone before?

My son Josh and I are coming up from VA for the event. We have been to the last few in DC. We like to come up to NY every once in a while to hit some of the kewl bars. We are going Sat nite, but will be in the city from Thurs PM thru Sunday. If you come into the city, maybe we can meet up.

I also posted about this with no replies.

Sheldon

How were the ones in DC? If you have a chance on Saturday look for Port Jeff Brewing Co. They're about a year and a half old and everything they make is good. Just released Party Boat IPA which I think is one of the best ipA'd I've ever had.

I'll be there friday and I think only in the city Friday but if anything changes I'll be in touch

My knucklehead son bought 2 tickets to each nite. Now he tells me the price has dropped to $80. At that price it doesn't pay to sell the extra tickets so we might be going both nights. We have gone to three in DC and they were really neat. A bit too crowded. You had to wait in line to get to the really good, but limited brews. Hope this place is bigger and less crowded.

I know the space in NY as I've been there a lot and its not huge. Supposedly got some sort of vip tiks so I hope to get to all the big shots before the crowds roll in.

Back