are the uk outnumbered

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

home brewer

Reaction score
how many of the forum members are living in england.
can any fellow brits give me the names of any high street shops where i can go for equipment ingredients etc. please

Hello! Blightybrewer, Orfy, Oxford Brewer and myself are the main UK protagonists on this site at the mo! As far as 'High Street' Retailers go for equipment there are none. The big guns - 'Boots, Woolies, etc' pulled out years ago. 'Wilkinsons' apparently do a few bits of gear but you'll need to find a local Homebrew shop or the internet for real supplies nowadays

Brew chick said:
Morrisons super market has a small selection of brew stuff,but have an even better range of bottle'd beer!:drunk:
Apologies Brew chick! Your in the 'famous five' with us all (rather than the gang of four I previously mentioned;) ). And ElP - you're technically a 'Brit' by circumstance rather than design!:D

Caplan said:
Apologies Brew chick! Your in the 'famous five' with us all (rather than the gang of four I previously mentioned;) ). And ElP - you're technically a 'Brit' by circumstance rather than design!:D

The Famous Five, I like it. So, who's Timmy? :D

BlightyBrewer said:
The Famous Five, I like it. So, who's Timmy? :D
Whoever's hairyist and likes to lick their own genitalia? I don't think we need a photo comp!;)

Caplan said:
Whoever's hairyist and likes to lick their own genitalia? I don't think we need a photo comp!;)

Dammit ! I'd be Timmy if I was able ! I'd also never leave the house again ! Alas.. I'm not British, so I don't qualify for the list.

Back