FT: pliny the Elder and Blindpig

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

val214

Reaction score
I have 2 PTE and 2 Blindpig for trade. Open to offers. I am looking for zombie dust, heady topper, bcsb, any founders or any other great brews.

image-1269263054.jpg

Attachments

• image-3375185952.jpg
    image-3375185952.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 273
Hi I can get some fresh Heady today or tomorrow. I have access to most Founders are you looking for?

I have some yeti, and a few others from Great Divide. Take your pick if you're interested in a trade. Let me know.

image-1865065381.jpg

image-1426179937.jpg

image-4181990855.jpg

image-3921447954.jpg

Ttownbrewer said:
I have some yeti, and a few others from Great Divide. Take your pick if you're interested in a trade. Let me know.

Most a few of the bottles are spoken for. Let me check my trade Pm's and see what I have left. I might have a Pliny left. Being from Cali most of those awesome great devide brews are available to me. If I do have one left I will trade you for some homebrew.

Ttownbrewer said:

Not to thread jack op but I was just curious if those yeti are hard to get? Are they available all the time or is it released at a certain time in the year.

MrNickVT said:
Not to thread jack op but I was just curious if those yeti are hard to get? Are they available all the time or is it released at a certain time in the year.

PM sent

Back