• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Open Frame Power Supply 12V 4.2Amp

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaxOut

Reaction score
I have acquired ten of these power supplies new in the box. I had to buy them in a lot but only needed one. These are neat little power supplies and pack a lot of punch for the size. They would make a great power supply to power any of your 12V devices and fit nicely in a panel. You could also use them to power a few 12VDC stir plates. They are made by TDK and are switching FAW supplies. They have a trim adjustment to fine tune the output.

Specifications are –
Input Power – 100-240 VAC
Output Power – 12V DC, 4.2 Amp / 50 Watt
Two sets of output terminals.

$25.00 Free USPS Priority Shipping inside the US. Will discount if you buy 3 or more.

IMG_1020.jpg

IMG_1026.jpg

IMG_1029.jpg

Thanks Rockytotim. Enjoy!

Great clean power for 12VDC valves and motors. Used in high end automation panels and computers requiring clean steady power. I would suggest a fan if you enclose it in a panel.

This is a great deal! These could also be used in panels to make all your control switches and buttons low voltage for safety.

I would like at least 2. How much of a discount for 3?

EDIT: Just saw that you lowered it $20. So I can understand if you don't want to discount it any lower.

voltin said:
I would like at least 2. How much of a discount for 3?

EDIT: Just saw that you lowered it $20. So I can understand if you don't want to discount it any lower.

3 for $55.00 best I can do. Thanks

Latest posts

Back