Where to get a good beer in Toronto?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

motobrewer

I'm no atheist scientist, but...
Reaction score
Need a sit at the bar get a good pint and a burger place.

in the next 2 hours. i'm hungry and thirsty :)

Across the street, or at least very near, from the CN tower is an Irish Bar - decent beer - good food (had fish and chip) Overdraught Irish Pub

also, near the Hockey Hall of Fame is Fionn Mac Cool's (haven't been there)... cool place to walk around - there is a great market to walk around. (St. Lawrence Market, I think)

Beer Bistro, and it isn't even close. One of the best beer bars in N. America and easily the best in Canada.

It's maybe a bit late for this but check out Volo, Victory Café, The Rhino, Ceili Cottage, C'est What... so many and they all have a great cask ale.

I second beer bistro. Bartenders knew their stuff when I was in.

"I like Lagunitas IPA but not a big fan of Doghead. What'cha got?"

Came back with a beer that knocked my socks off. Of course I had too many of them to remember what it was! Every other question I had about beer (kinda testing him) was answered, and a little more icing was put on the top. Great place to ahve a beer.

B

i went to c'est what?

great place, awesome bartender. GREAT casks.

only issue would be not enough variety. most beers were either pale lagers, pale ales, or IPA.

Back