Used liquor barrels

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
10's should be available in about 2 weeks and there will be some 5's maybe a week later. I will have ~15 5 gallon barrels and this may be the last time I have 5's. The distillery is moving to 10's and 15's from here on out.

10's should be available in about 2 weeks and there will be some 5's maybe a week later. I will have ~15 5 gallon barrels and this may be the last time I have 5's. The distillery is moving to 10's and 15's from here on out.

Im interested in 5's :rockin: maybe even 10's

What liquor did the 5 gallons hold? Cost?

I think we rather have a 10 or 15. But might be interested in a 5. Make sure to keep us on the list!

Thanks,
Brian

Did anyone ever hear anything back about a price quote on these..... I know I didn't

They are not ready yet (the barrels) I was just compiling a list of request then I will take care of it all at once. Keep the request coming.

5 gallon barrels $110+ shipping - These will be Rum
10 Gallon $150 + shipping

How do we request a barrel? I am looking for a 10 gallon whiskey. I can even pick it up at your location to save on shipping if that is possible.

They are not ready yet (the barrels) I was just compiling a list of request then I will take care of it all at once. Keep the request coming.

5 gallon barrels $110+ shipping - These will be Rum
10 Gallon $150 + shipping

I'm in for one of the 5G rum barrels, 78660.

I am very interested in aquiring 2 5 gallon barrels, 1 whiskey and 1 brandy, do you have any of these?

I've had great success with these guys and just made 15 gallons of a Belgian Chocolate Rye Stout with two other brewers in their Dad's Hat Rye Whiskey barrel and it turned out amazing. Hope you're able to be a barrel, its worth it.

Not to make excuses for this person but I think they are in the process of opening a 2nd store, He's usually very attentive to requests.

Back