• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Kegerator w/ homebrew quick connects

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kingmatt

Hop Addict
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I am in the process of building a 3 tap keezer so I need to get rid of my Summit single tap kegerator (SWMBO won't let me have both :drunk:).

I am at work and don't have any pics right now but the kegerator is in great condition (only a few years old), works perfectly and is similar to the one shown here:

http://www.kegworks.com/summit-single-tap-beer-keg-refrigerator-black-420-p16594?source=linkshare&siteID=0hzBT3BtdWU-8ZvMUBLAZVleVNo9KAlVzw&=

I currently have it set up to dispense homebrew (duh!) via the Sanke Tap to Homebrew Conversion kit from KegConnection:

http://stores.kegconnection.com/Detail.bok?no=152

I will also provide the Sanke connection in the deal so you can switch back and forth.

It comes with everything you need, minus the keg, including a 5lb CO2 tank, regulator and and I will even throw in a nifty Coors Light tap handle if you want it.

Price is $400 and you must pick up (I live just outside of Philadelphia). If you are interested or have questions, please respond here or email me at [email protected]. I can provide pics if necessary.

If nobody is interested here I will be posting it on Craigslist next week but I wanted to give me my fellow HBT'ers are shot at it first!

:mug:

Sorry, I have been working on my keezer and it completely slipped my mind (plus I am trying to convince SWMBO that having 2 kegerators is a good idea :drunk:).

I will try to get some pics up tomorrow when I have a little time...

Back