What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saranac sampler. Some good ones, some bad ones. Probably switch to my homebrewed black ipa when I leave this christmas party.

My awesome "Rye Not" New Zealand IPA!

ForumRunner_20111210_215736.jpg

An Irish Red and Bell's Amber Ale blend from the kegerator. Dry's out the Amber a little. The amber turned our great, but was a little sweet for my palette this aft.

My first real home-brewed IIPA. Just a hair under 10% but dry, crisp, and balanced by a solid & crisp malty backbone. It's actually the first beer I feel like is actually not flawed at all. Cheers!

I just finished a Stone Vertical Epic
Stone Vertical Epic Ale

I'll go back and buy four more to save. Very good with a subtle hint of the peppers on the tail end. It will come back to visit you as you sit and ponder the taste. I hear this will age well and get better, so I plan to go buy some more to save.

I just picked up four Dog Fish Head 120 minute IPAs. I plan to hold them for a while before breaking them open.

Also had a couple troegs Hopback Amber Ales that are very good
Tröegs Brewing Company | Home

And... the Sierra Nevada Celebration is most excellent!!
Sierra Nevada Celebration®

I just finished a Stone Vertical Epic
Stone Vertical Epic Ale

I'll go back and buy four more to save. Very good with a subtle hint of the peppers on the tail end. It will come back to visit you as you sit and ponder the taste. I hear this will age well and get better, so I plan to go buy some more to save.

I just picked up four Dog Fish Head 120 minute IPAs. I plan to hold them for a while before breaking them open.

Also had a couple troegs Hopback Amber Ales that are very good
Tröegs Brewing Company | Home

And... the Sierra Nevada Celebration is most excellent!!
Sierra Nevada Celebration®

Ahh vertical ale, I still have 06 06 06, 07 07 07 and 08 08 08 in the back of my fridge. Ready to pop on 12 12 12

A dogfish head raison d'être, and a couple of my own AAA (American amber ale) while cookin up another batch, 15 min til cool and pitch, I smell hoppy steam!!!!

Just tapped my American Pale Mild this evening. Nice and hoppy with a biscuit finish - all under 4%. Have to brew this again when the weather warms up.

jgerard said:
Mickeys and orange juice, its actually very good.

Better than either alone I bet! Reminds me of the French cocktail where you mix beer with a sparkling lemonade. I saw it made with Leffe though ;)

Got to my local (ok maybe not so much since I moved) favorite pub tonight. Started the night with 512 Bruin. Moved onto Onmegang Rte Vos. Ten moved to Avery Dugana. Now drinking Oskar Blues Dales Pale Ale. Not bad for a Monday. *cheers*

Back