Swap-O-Rama #4, Bomb's Away!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dang some super good hits with this swap! All these pictures that I'm seeing are forcing me to add another page to my try brews

I was about to be jealous of the surly extra when I remembered I got a consecration as an extra. Thanks again duffman!

Well done to the shippers of the landed packages so far! I'm off shopping tomorrow and Sat, ship on Mon. I can't wait to finish collecting my recip's stuff.

I was about to be jealous of the surly extra when I remembered I got a consecration as an extra. Thanks again duffman!

No worries man. RR isn't even in my state but since the city is so awesome we get it from time to time. I think everybody should try what an awesome beer that is. I was trying real hard to find you a barrel aged Yards Chocolate Love Stout...that beer is probably my favorite local.

Since the cat is already out of the bag, Indy, what is your favorite style? I'll get you a replacement piece to replace that broken pint glass that would match the style.

I want in... I know I don't meet the 100 post but have no problem complying to the rest of the rules.. This looks like a great time

I want in... I know I don't meet the 100 post but have no problem complying to the rest of the rules.. This looks like a great time

The members for this version of the swap have already been picked. They are talking about starting another one after everything is done exchanging from this one. Book mark the thread and troll it lol. There may be another reboot for the swap next month. Should be plenty of time to hit 100 posts, or you can chance it to be one of the three exceptions.
I must admit, it certainly is fun.
I'm sure it would be really easy to find somebody who would do a blind random trade with you if you want...I would.

Since the cat is already out of the bag, Indy, what is your favorite style? I'll get you a replacement piece to replace that broken pint glass that would match the style.

Favorite style is def sours, but Imp Stouts and IPAs/Imp Reds fall right behind that. Don't feel obligated to send a replacement glass. I won't turn you down, but you hooked me up man, you don't need to feel like you have to send another glass.

Mikeysab's box arrived last night. The photoshoot will have to wait until Sunday. I'm on a camping trip with swmbo enjoying the last weekend of summer.

BeerMeDuffMan said:
The members for this version of the swap have already been picked. They are talking about starting another one after everything is done exchanging from this one. Book mark the thread and troll it lol. There may be another reboot for the swap next month. Should be plenty of time to hit 100 posts, or you can chance it to be one of the three exceptions. I must admit, it certainly is fun. I'm sure it would be really easy to find somebody who would do a blind random trade with you if you want...I would.

I'd be up for that as well I'll pm you about it later today cheers

Favorite style is def sours, but Imp Stouts and IPAs/Imp Reds fall right behind that. Don't feel obligated to send a replacement glass. I won't turn you down, but you hooked me up man, you don't need to feel like you have to send another glass.

Got the perfect glass in mind for sours. Next time I'm in Ardmore I'll pick it up for you.

This round is already in motion. But ill hopefully start one up early next month. I wanted to start one early to get beer to people as a Halloween beer treat. But we will see...kinda depends how quickly this round goes.

I would much rather ensure we have a swap centered on thanksgiving than halloween. So If a halloween one doesnt seem possible, then Turkey day will take precedence.

This round is already in motion. But ill hopefully start one up early next month. I wanted to start one early to get beer to people as a Halloween beer treat. But we will see...kinda depends how quickly this round goes.

I would much rather ensure we have a swap centered on thanksgiving than halloween. So If a halloween one doesnt seem possible, then Turkey day will take precedence.

Pumking does go good with Turkey Day, IMO

I am a fan of waiting until November, already doing a Halloween BIF, but I can just sit out if there is an October one. I mean I guess these swaps aren't 100% focused around me, I guess...

My recipient is getting a SUPER LOCAL, BREWED ONLY ONCE EVER golden American ale in a 32 oz growler. I hope it makes the trip well!

Just tracked my package, it arrived and departed the state immediately south of my recipients yesterday, should be in state today. The monster is scheduled to land Monday.

Got my box from blizzard this week but just got around to posting up pics. Awesome selection of unique beers here. Thanks for all of the thought put into this selection. Can't wait to try these!!!!!!!

ForumRunner_20130921_104636.jpg

ForumRunner_20130921_104649.jpg

SamuraiSquirrel said:
Got my box from blizzard this week but just got around to posting up pics. Awesome selection of unique beers here. Thanks for all of the thought put into this selection. Can't wait to try these!!!!!!!

That's a good looking haul.

SamuraiSquirrel said:

Glad they made it and I hope you like them. Elevation has put out a ton of great stuff and I hope more people get access to it soon.

Got the growlee filled tonight so,I can send my box,out tomorrow. Hopefully its worth the wait.

Just got my package from jabien!

Awesome lineup. Deff some breweries ive been wanting to get my hands on! Thx

One thing though, saw another picture without brewery swag and i didnt get anything either. Was this rule cancelled??

image-159019583.jpg

Just got my package from jabien!

Awesome lineup. Deff some breweries ive been wanting to get my hands on! Thx

One thing though, saw another picture without brewery swag and i didnt get anything either. Was this rule cancelled??

Here are the rules for this round:
- 120 oz. of BOMBERS Minimum. You can really send as much as you want, but you MUST send 120 oz. worth of Bombers. This means 22 oz., 16 oz., or 750 ml bottles.
- Send 1 piece of brewery swag as well (Glass, keychain, bottle opener, tap handle, etc). Preferably very local stuff.

Back