• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Weldless 1/2 inch ball valves

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beeskneesbrew

Reaction score
Just kind of gauging interest..I have 3 ball valves that have been installed, but never used. Found out my buddy knows how to weld stainless and am going to go the welded route now

$15.00 a piece, they were 19.99 new.
Ill try and get a better picture but this all I have at the moment.

mail.google.com.jpg

valve1.jpg

valve2.jpg

I'm interested too...if everyone else falls out. Question about these...how well do these work? I am trying to convert a keg to kettle and I am having trouble finding someone to weld in a spigot and thermometer for me...I guess I did not realize that this was possible.

I guess my question is why are you going the weld route? Is it better than this, more reliable? Or is it worth considering? If so then I will try to find these somewhere else.

Thanks for any advice, I looking to get my stuff together so I can try my first all grain batch.

Sorry 15.00 plus shipping. Once they were installed i leak tested them over night with no issues. I can see tomorrow what it will cost to ship... all or individual.

Back