craigslist find!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

james3

Reaction score
this --> craigslist <-- is why i like, no... LOVE craigslist. he ended up selling me all his half barrels for 12 bucks a piece!!! you can't beat that with a stick! :ban:

-james

hmm... that's weird, still works for me. but anyways... the ad was for 10 half barrels for $15 a piece and 2 torpedo kegs for $20. he ended up having only 9 but i was able to get them for $12 per 1/2 barrel. he was a really cool guy and is a fellow homebrewer who started way back when it was first starting. tons of great info!!!

i looked under "keg" and it didn't pop up, but for some reason i decided to search for "kegs" when i first looked and that's when i saw it.

AHHH
I search for 'keg' usually, 'kegs' definitely return different results. Good tip, good find:mug:

We need to compile a list of craigslist search terms. I use beer, keg (kegs now), brew, brewing, homebrew, Co2. Any other good ones?

gas tank (some people don't use CO2 per se)
carboy
I usually search for "beer" too...might score a cool sign or something

great idea!!! i'm always on craigslist looking for things. some of my searches are... keg, kegs, fridge, refrigerator, freezer, and dorm (for the dorm fridges).

yeah i saw those, but you can get 4 for $99 on morebeer which is a better deal... unless you don't need 4.

Back