My fermentation room...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sirthomas42

Reaction score
This is what happens when you have two incomes, no kids, a spare bedroom, and lots of time.

From left to right, the big carboys in the back: Apfelwein, Joe's Quick Grape Mead, Blueberry Cider, Brown Sugar Apfelwein, more Apfelwein, Strawberry wine.

In the one gallon jugs we have Habanero Mead, Apfelwein, Strawberry Apfelwein, Orange Mead

(not pictured - Blueberry Mead)

Yeah, I know... it's kind of ridiculous. I blame my wife. She keep wanting to make more when we don't have spare carboys. :)

IMG_0607.JPG

Nooo, was not trying to up him. I am retired with a passion for making wine. In the pic is the Blackberry wine I made...

This is what happens when you have two incomes, no kids, a spare bedroom, and lots of time.

Don't make me jealous, kids are so expensive.

Good idea for a thread, I don't know if there are other wine cellar photo threads.
Here is my cellar, mostly cider at the moment. I dug a big hole with an excavator, built walls with the stone from the hole, then backfilled with a backhoe.
The 250L tanks are lined with plastic liners.

DSCN2027.JPG

DSCN2026.JPG

Wow, Turnerdude, very impressive. :) I don't feel one-upped at all, I'm still pretty new at this, so there's time yet for me to go even more crazy.

*edit* Oh yeah, I forgot about the hidden batch of spiced Orange Mead that is my wife's Christmas present. She loves cinnamon-y, Christmas-y, orange flavor, and Mead... aging until Xmas :)

Sirthomas..got a gal of Orange Mead in bottles and like you will be ready by Xmas..

Don't make me jealous, kids are so expensive.

Good idea for a thread, I don't know if there are other wine cellar photo threads.
Here is my cellar, mostly cider at the moment. I dug a big hole with an excavator, built walls with the stone from the hole, then backfilled with a backhoe.
The 250L tanks are lined with plastic liners.

DSCN2027.JPG

That is beautiful!! :rockin:

Back