The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Uhhh... no.

the brewery is thankfully no where close to Paul's house and besides, there is a good sized window out front and we can see people pulling into the parking lot so... we would have time to shut the lights off and pretend we're closed if Paul showed up.

So I'd suggest that if you're coming and plan on brewing you should probably be here around 10. Even with a six hour all grain brew session that would get you done in the afternoon with time to relax and eat while it's still light. I've told the non brewers who are coming to plan on 2:00 PM.

I am planning on the pig being ready around that 2:00 PM time frame. (I'm doing a smallish (50#) pig, a case of baby backs and a brisket or two). I'll have ten gallons of an American Ale and ten gallons of my Porter, plus assorted other goodies.

Who's bringing what and who is brewing?

I'll be coming. I'm not going to be brewing, but I'd like to help out whoever is, as I've never worked through a full mash before. We'll plan on bringing some appetizers and/or sides. Perhaps a Lobstah Mac 'n cheese? Is your smoker going to be full, or would there be room if we wanted to bring something to smoke?

Can you guarantee good weather?

Mort

There should be room. I just replied to your email from yesterday for my address.

If anyone else forgets how to get here (crossing my fingers and praying that Cape is amongst that group) you can PM me here or email me at Paulthenurse at yehaaaa dot commercial. Same thing if you are comming for the first time, just pm me for my address.

Or you can drive to Stoughton and follow your nose. Brewing and BBQ! We'll be the best smelling damned BBQ around.

Just left TWB. Steve had a wicked weird brew in the lineup, it was one of Chris's. some weird flavor that no one could place...

image-4190094717.jpg

Weird ! It had a sour, fruity taste. Couldn't place it...

Up and getting my bike shorts on for the "Hub on Wheels" ride. Storrow Drive will be shut down in both directions this morning. We'll ride out and back on it faster than you've ever driven on it, it's pretty fun. Then a quick 30 miles around the city until its officially "Beer Time". And you slugs are all still in bed.

paulthenurse said:
Just left TWB. Steve had a wicked weird brew in the lineup, it was one of Chris's. some weird flavor that no one could place...

Weird ! It had a sour, fruity taste. Couldn't place it...

You guys suck

That's a long fireworks display.

It would have been about 3 mins longer but there were a few issues. Still the crowd loved it. And it cost them and their town nothing. We shoot these shows for free for allowing us to shoot for two days and nites. This town raises money for their FD selling food, drink and entertainment while we shoot pyro for two days.

Its a win-win.

Oh and did you like the last shell? A 16"er shot from a half mile away....

paulthenurse said:
I went down and paid for the piggie today, along with a case of back ribs and a huge brisket. Then I kegged up 20 gallons of brew. Then I wrote a paper for school. Then I went to work. Six hours down, six hours till I can tell my pillow how much I've missed it.

Very cool. I hope I can make it. Have you started a new thread?

I went down and paid for the piggie today, along with a case of back ribs and a huge brisket. Then I kegged up 20 gallons of brew. Then I wrote a paper for school. Then I went to work. Six hours down, six hours till I can tell my pillow how much I've missed it.

Jesus... doesn't that seem like way too much for you, Mort and Melena??

I don't understand how it can be raining and sunny and 80 degrees at the same time. Is this party going to be in New England? Why didn't anyone tell me that ahead of time?

I'll see if I can track down any of the tents/shelters.

Hey Cape, can't wait to meet Malena - whoever TF she/he is. Isn't there a song about her/him/it? Hope it not's like Ray Davies Lola........but with 20 gallons of beer maybe it won't matter - just hope it's not all of that sour sheeeeet that PTN likes.

I'm trying to buy a bog iron (or is it iron bog?) t shirt before the weekend but not sure how fast I can get the internet virtual company to respond. I think it'd be cool to wear a shirt from a brewery that has more swag for sale than beer.

Looks like we'll be bringing a big pan of lobster mac n cheese, and maybe some apps to throw on the smoker. If we can come up with some recipes for waterproof apps that is.

God, although I know none of you, after reading pages of this thread you're all hilarious. So proud to be a Masshole.

Cheers from the hud

I'm trying to buy a bog iron (or is it iron bog?) t shirt before the weekend but not sure how fast I can get the internet virtual company to respond. I think it'd be cool to wear a shirt from a brewery that has more swag for sale than beer.

How to Open a Brewery,
By Cape Brewing

Copyright © 2012.

Step 1. Get a CafePress account.
Step 2. Profit!

Back