Anybody brewing today?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HopheadNJ

Reaction score
I've got a bit of a sinus infection....too much struggle to work, but plenty of energy to brew! I'm brewing up 5gallons of Edwort's Haus Ale today & depending on how the day goes, I may brew a AHS Northumberland Brown. Anybody else have the day off of playin hookey like I am to brew?

I don't have Monday classes. I am thinking I might brew a brown ale, but still undecided. There is a lot of work I should be doing...

but still undecided. There is a lot of work I should be doing...

I'm intuiting that you don't have a swmbo to add to this calculation . . .

Better watch out or Yooper's avatar will come over here and bring her whip to help motivate you to get to work . . .

I'm taking the day off, but I just brewed yesterday. Today will be tearing down kegs and working on the Benderator.

Where in NJ are ya?

-Joe

I'm taking the day off, but I just brewed yesterday. Today will be tearing down kegs and working on the Benderator.

Where in NJ are ya?

-Joe

Anything brew related is good in my book! I'm in Randolph/Dover area right now, but will shortly be moving to Rockaway.

I'm right up the block from you in Lake Hopatcong. We should get together for brewing and/or drinking one of these days ;)

I'm not brewing today and I did not take a sick day today. That would be wrong, what if my employer checked this board. I can tell you what I'm not brewing also. It's not an IPA with an oz of warrior @90 min an oz @60 min and an oz of centennial @15 min and another oz of centennial @5 min.

:D

Not today but tomorrow, if my starter ever gets going. Belgian Dubbel. I finally got around to bottling the saison that I brewed in May, today.

I'm intuiting that you don't have a swmbo to add to this calculation . . .

Better watch out or Yooper's avatar will come over here and bring her whip to help motivate you to get to work . . .

Actually just got off the phone with her. Unfortunately she's 600 miles away, so motivation is a little harder.

I have gotten through a large chunk of it. Go me!

I'm not brewing today and I did not take a sick day today. That would be wrong, what if my employer checked this board. I can tell you what I'm not brewing also. It's not an IPA with an oz of warrior @90 min an oz @60 min and an oz of centennial @15 min and another oz of centennial @5 min.

:D

This beer sounds tasty...I need to do an IPA, I've been lazy.

Took the day off :ban:

Brewing a double batch of Ed's Haus Pale...(with some gentle modifications so I can call it my own).

First 10 gal batch, 2nd PM (this one with 10 lb grain), woo hoo.

Took the day off :ban:

Brewing a double batch of Ed's Haus Pale...(with some gentle modifications so I can call it my own).

First 10 gal batch, 2nd PM (this one with 10 lb grain), woo hoo.

Sounds Good, I was thinking, maybe I should have done 10gal yesterday! Oh well! My brewday was simple & smooth. I hit a few points higher than anticipated on my gravity and fermentation is pumpin' less than 24hrs later. Can't wait for this one!

Nostalgia/TimeKiller: Nice to know theres some locals around! We need to open a LHBS in this area!

Back