• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pennsylvania 13.2 Gallon Kegs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pedalbiker

Reaction score
I have five 13.2 gallon sankey kegs. These have a 8 inch hole cut in the top. Hole is cleaned and debured. Theses kegs are 15.5 inches wide and 22 inches tall. They make nice DIY 10 gallon fermentors. I am selling them for $80.00 including shipping. These are used kegs taken out of service because either the neck or stem leaked. The inside is cleaned. The may have minor dings in them no dents. They may also have labels or glue residue on the outside. If interested email me at [email protected]. I can send a pay pal invoice. Price is the same for 1 or all.

13.2 gallon fermentor.JPG

Sorry for my ignorance but I've never heard or seen a 13.2gal keg. Is that considered a 1/4brl? Can you post pic to outside?

Can you explain the awesomeness we are seeing?

That looks like a pony and somehow you have threaded bolts through it on the right picture...not sure what is happening on the left but Im pretty sure this is what I want...

Can you explain the awesomeness we are seeing?

That looks like a pony and somehow you have threaded bolts through it on the right picture...not sure what is happening on the left but Im pretty sure this is what I want...

Yes!! I want to see more details on these too please!

Latest posts

Back