What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TCGoose said:
I really regret only grabbing one bomber of this when it was available. But I'm going to the brewery tonight, so all is good

Yeah, I stocked up when I found it for sale.
Was no longer on tap when I saw there the other night. : (
Pretty sure The Fillmore still has it.

image-3243141045.jpg

Tocobaga!

Gordon Biersch Imperial Pilsner. "This is an intensley hopped, robust Pilsner that emphasizes the noble hops from Central Europe including Hallertau, Tettnang, Spalt, and Saaz." Bottle conditioned, 6.5%abv and 50ibu. This is tasty! The bottle without the beer was worth the cost to me.

ForumRunner_20130322_193304.jpg

IPA + God of War = Fun!

This one's courtesy of LoloMT7 and it's pretty good. A little maltier than you might expect from an IPA which I feel kind of mutes the hop character, but still very good.

With the lighting the way it is in my living room I had to use a wide aperture to get a fast enough shutter speed for a sharp picture (hence the bokeh), so it might take a keen eye to tell that's GoW, but I wouldn't lie. :)

20130322_224000.jpg

Coors Batch 19. Have been working on a sixer of this a long while, Its pretty decent. Id be pretty darn happy if I made a beer like this. It would be great to have this in cans camping also.Hopfully I dont have hopslam goggles on right now after having one-:drunk: Happy Friday. Its been a pretty long-****tty week. Life is good considering its not the Rapture or Armageddon and all. Carry on. Or fish on. Drink on.Whatever you March.

Had this line up tonight breaking in a buddy to good beer lol. Steelhead was the best for me he enjoyed my mr.beer pills and the two magic hats. Ill convert him slowly but Shirley

image-443752272.jpg

Wow, really enjoying a surprising session saison - "Swing" from Victory Brewing Co. This one caught me by surprise. Didn't know Victory would go there. :D Really interesting fruity esters, very crisp and refreshing - tasty.

image-3134041791.jpg

Terrapin/Schmaltz Reunion Ale '12. "Dark ale brewed with cinnamon, cocoa nibs and vanilla", pretty much in that order. First sip, that's a lot of cinnamon! As it warms you can pick up the cocoa and vanilla. This beer is damn close to being a hot mess, but I like it.

Back