• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

McCann's Soda Carbonator / Liquid Pump, Rack and Syrup Pumps

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaxOut

Reaction score
I have these left over from a soda dispensing system I am putting together and I'm getting ready to put them on eBay. I thought there may be some interest here first. They are McCann's Model E30092, 1/3 HP, Stainless tank in great operating condition.

I included a picture of the plate on the unit so you can research there uses. Basically you connect water, CO2 and electricity and out comes soda water. There is an automatic pressure valve in the stainless steel tank that turns on the liquid pump when pressure drops.

I have three carbonator pumps, a large rack and six syrup pumps with prefab lines that connect directly to syrup boxes.

I will sell the carbonator pumps separate for $200.00

The entire rack with six syrup pumps and three carbonator pumps for $600.00. Basically buy all three carbonators and get the rack with syrup pumps free.

Make offers if you are interested in any combination.

Local Pick Up or Buyer Pays Shipping.

IMG_1189.jpg

IMG_1192.jpg

IMG_1194.jpg

IMG_1208.jpg

IMG_1213.jpg

Two carbonator pumps left $150.00 each Free US Shipping!!!!!

But two carbonater pumps and 6 syrup pumps for $400.00 (No Rack) shipped to US address!!

Start making you own soda today!!!!

Back