What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Firestone DBA to start the festivities

ForumRunner_20121225_140647.jpg

"Berlinerweisse with a little wood" Collaboration of Burnside Brewing Co. and Hop&Vine in Portland, Or.
Pretty dang tasty! Good job guys and merry Xmas to all you HBTers out there!

Didn't get a chance to take a picture, but had a Surly Abrasive earlier. Makes a great compliment to a spicy Texas Christmas dinner. Now I'm just waiting for the rest of my Left Hand sample pack and a couple Bear Republic bombers to chill down.

A well deserved homebrewed Black IPA after a double brew day.

image-281076701.jpg

What a wonderful sight
image-2916860726.jpg

My daughter got me chill stones. I like bourbon on the rocks and these are stones that you freeze then drop in your drink. They don't melt so your drink remains undiluted.

Stone RIS. SWMBO suggest half the bomber to her friends boyfriend. "He likes beer". I tell him what it is and to be careful. He drinks his glass in 15 mins then says "woo I'm tipsy" then chased with coors light. No more for you

I'm drinking a pint of my FIRST EVER ALL GRAIN beer!
I started making homebrew about 5 years ago (well besides the Fear Beer I made at University in the mid 80s), progressed from kits to partial mashes and finally got the gear and started doing all grain.
This is my first one, an IPA of my own creation (designed the recipe in BrewSmith), Tears of a Bitter Man and it's really good! I'm pretty proud of myself. :D

russrob81 said:
Stone RIS. SWMBO suggest half the bomber to her friends boyfriend. "He likes beer". I tell him what it is and to be careful. He drinks his glass in 15 mins then says "woo I'm tipsy" then chased with coors light. No more for you

I would've smacked the shiz out of him.

My IIPA, I'm going to have to keep something like this on hand at all times. Going to change the grainbill some next time but the hops are perfect!

MrNic said:
Dogfish Head 120 Minute IPA. Damn, this beer is very drinkable for 18%.

I have a bottle of that in the fridge but I've beenwanting to find someone to share it with in case I don't like it.

alright you cheese hoarding farnackin merflackers, line up for your nightly bad place punches from yer ol' pal Klubb. I swear I'm gonna drop a pay check at MGM so I have a nice variety in my house.

right now, my Falconer's American Lager.

Having the rest of a half bomber of Port Brewing Santas little helper. Merry Christmas.

Homebrewed English IPA
Old Speckled Hen
Bellhaven Scottish Ale

And now, Warre's Tawny Port

Back