Craft Beer Bottle Caps Trade

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thebluewaffle

Reaction score
Hey guys, summers fast approaching so that means I will be doing a little more entertaining. I want to build a table for the man cave that is covered in bottle caps. As many of you are, I too frown upon "that fizzy yellow stuff", so I am trying to collect as many craft beer bottle caps as possible. I have about 300 as of now that I have been saving for awhile.

Does anyone have a decent amount of bottle caps they would be willing to part with? Lets work out a deal, maybe I can send you sixer of some home brew to try out for your troubles? I also have a couple Nugget Nectars left that I may be willing to trade too.

Let me know!

Big shoe box full of them (size 12s ;) )
I too have been saving them for something. Too lazy to commit on a project with them though.

I could send you up some. Anything in particular or just "stuff?"

well yeah, I assumed craft ;)

toss me your address on a PM and I'll dig you up a care package.

Don't hate me if a random bud light makes it in. friends these days ;)

Ugh I have a 5gl water bottle full about 6 more 1gl ziplocs full. I too plan to make a table or something. The price of the clearcoat is stopping me......ill send you some but they aren't all craft

I forgot all mine are in storage when I get over there ill dig them out and send u some if u still need them

Back