What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My dead guy clone I dubbed super dead guy that dials in at 8.8% with no bitter aftertaste :)

ForumRunner_20120308_004441.jpg

Duvel and my American wheat earlier and now TopoChico mineral water. Can't drink a ton when I take muscle relaxers, hence mineral water.

I'd love to "build" a mineral water profile that is delicious and keg up five gallons with some slight fine carbonation.

just finished whipping up a batch of Midwest's Octane IPA. RDWing with a bottle of another IPA, an AG version of Jamil's recipe from BCS, used harvested Bell's yeast, dry hopped with cascade.... delish!!

My first batch homebrew! Blind pig IPA kit from morebeer.com. Carbed up in the tap-a-draft in 48 hours with one 16g CO2 cartridge.

432060_2443111857468_1842023364_1419577_764855206_n.jpg

I'm pretty sure this is my first post here although I've been reading for a long time. I'm drinking my Hooker Rye. It's my first all-grain and my first personal recipe in one. I've ignored all the conditioning rules I usually follow because I just couldn't wait. It's fantastic! And a thank-you to all for this great forum

I'm pretty sure this is my first post here although I've been reading for a long time. I'm drinking my Hooker Rye. It's my first all-grain and my first personal recipe in one. I've ignored all the conditioning rules I usually follow because I just couldn't wait. It's fantastic! And a thank-you to all for this great forum

Congrats!

"Hitachino Nest" A "Japanese Classic Ale", "Matured in Cedar Casks" Not bad. Trying to find the "cedar" part of it...

My Irish red, for St Patricks Day. Ok so it's hard to save but yummy:)

Nice. I made a irish amber(brunetteish?) that turned out way better than expected, i also have a irish red,blonde,and cream stout from last year to have. All chilling. And i have a work day off!:mug:

Drinking a Big Sky Moose Drool. Had a Big Sky IPA earlier. Next up, Franziskaner Hefeweizen (my favorite) when I get home on saturday. Maybe a few homebrews to go with it, yum!

Tonight I had a Dogfish Head Indian Brown Ale drafty, southern tier euro trash pils and 2 great divide Titan IPA's bottled. It was a good night

Back