Pictures from our Dogfish Head Brewery tour...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HYGBrewin

Reaction score
http://howyouguysbrewin.blogspot.com/

SWMBO took a few pics while we drove down to the DE beaches last month for a little R&R... Of course we made a stop along the way to check out the DFH brewery. I've done a lot of tours around the land and love a good, personal, informative & fun beer tour - DFH didn't dissapoint as my wife enjoyed the tour, i'd give it 3 pints out of 5. Can't go wrong w/ tasting all their fresh brews though - they offered 5 samples (around 2-3oz each) of some of their staples and seasonals. Check'm out (along w/ pics from other tours we've done!)
:mug:

Unfortunately the treehouse had a big ol padlock on it - guess it isn't for Joe Public. From the Brewmasters shows, and even the pictures we took, it looks pretty big. However in person, i was suprised that it wasn't towering or as tall as the main DFH building. Very cool looking none the less.

I actually convinced my wife to visit there on our honeymoon a few years back... it was right when they had moved to their latest facility but there was still construction going on. Thinking back on it, the honeymoon was more of a brewery tour vacation of the east coast, but she still calls it our honeymoon, so I'll let her think that all she wants.

Ha! Sounds like you got yourself a good woman RiverCity! Milton really has nothing to offer beyond DFH, but the nearby beach towns of Rehoboth and Dewey can but a lot of fun (I like going more in the winter because 80% of all the restaurants and bars are still open but theres only 10% of the people in the town compared to the summers. It's like having a whole beach town to yourself).

Back