Exit Humanity (movie)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cheezydemon3

Reaction score
I feel the need to post a review, just because I have the feeling that this movie was probably missed by most.

Despite the way overdone zombie
genre, this movie takes very seriously a zombie apocalypse... almost in line with The walking dead.

told from a barely post Civil War perspective, this story is absolutely epic.

The main character's nightmares where he sees his dead wife and son, are an amazing story telling tool. They evolve as the story progresses to tell us the inner workings of the main characters soul.

fantastic movie making

salve for my soul. no f****** joke

While I liked the unique spin that it took place in the Civil War era, it has the same problem that all zombie flicks have.

They are bleak, no happy ending.

Good zombie flick though, very similar in feel to Stake Land - a vampire apocalypse movie.

Hammy71 said:
Sorry, but I love this quote. Almost choked on my breakfast.....

:mug:

:mug:

I just meant that it wasn't your typical big special affects zombie flick. It was serious.

I thought the ending was happy.

Still need to see it. Hopefully I'll get some time this week.

I thought the world getting destroyed and humans finally accepting their mindless unthinking face-stuffing fate WAS the happy ending.

Oh wait, that's real life, and not a movie.

SPOILER**** DO NOT READ TEX!!!!!!!!

he got the girl.
his dream turned from tortured face of his dead wife to the smiling faces of his wife and son. Ultimate sign of a happy ending if you asked me.

This reminds me of the time I facebooked that Drag me to Hell was the best movie of all time. I still believe it.. okay one of the top 20.

This reminds me of the time I facebooked that Drag me to Hell was the best movie of all time. I still believe it.. okay one of the top 20.

LOL, didn't say best ever? FAR from it. Is it Shean o t dead? NO, Is it Tucker and Dale? NO. Is is TWD? Damn near. Is it SOLID believeable, WELL acted, innovative, inventive, and satisfying Zombie material??YOU BET YOUR ASS IT IS. I live for this stuff. Despite the millions of ZED titles, stuff like this is FEW and FAR between.

SPOILER: When dude calls upon the brain dead horde to help him rout the evil encampment??? EPIC. Never done before says I.

Back