• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Beer Clean Glass detergent

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thatjonguy

Now with 57.93% more awesome!
Reaction score
(Please delete this if not allowed.)

Hello everyone, I struggle to keep my pint glasses clean all the time. I have heard many different ways to keep them clean and have tried most of them.

I was recommended to try a product called BEER CLEAN. I want to try it but it comes in 4lb tubs (total 8lbs for about $40).

I have no use for 8lbs of this product, I was wondering if anyone would want to split an order. I would ship at actual rates and would do 1/2lb increments. 1/2lb increments at $5/lb.

Just wanted to see if anyone else would bite.

Thanks!

-Jon

If you're up for hand washing, nothing beats baking soda. And it's cheap.

_

I have myself one of those glass brushes that suctions to the sink bottom.

Somewhat interested in trying this product.. How well does it work?

Sodium Citrate is 50% of the ingredients, wouldn't be surprised if the rest is baking soda. Or the 2 tsps Baking soda, 1/2 tsp salt and water to make a paste works well.

Latest posts

Back