Whats the best mini fridge to convert to

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GIusedtoBe

Reaction score
a kegerator? I'd like a three tap setup w/ the gas inside the fridge if possible. Are there any units out there that can handle three cornies and a 10# tank? I'd settle for a two tap setup if I had to.

Where can I find these mini fridges? I haven't seen them at Best Buy etc.

How much should I expect to pay for just the fridge? I'll worry about the taps and stuff later.

BTW Craigs list and local used is not much of an option, I don't live in a major metro area so I rarely see interesting things listed.

Thanks,
Al

GIusedtoBe said:
a kegerator? I'd like a three tap setup w/ the gas inside the fridge if possible. Are there any units out there that can handle three cornies and a 10# tank? I'd settle for a two tap setup if I had to.

Where can I find these mini fridges? I haven't seen them at Best Buy etc.

How much should I expect to pay for just the fridge? I'll worry about the taps and stuff later.

BTW Craigs list and local used is not much of an option, I don't live in a major metro area so I rarely see interesting things listed.

Thanks,
Al

As far as mini fridges go, I have not heard of any that handle three, other than maybe some pre-built kegerator. As for two, Sanyo 4912 is by far the most popular and there is lots of info on converting it on here. From what I hear that is a snug fit to get two cornies and a 5# tank.

Latest posts

Back