Messing with SWMBO

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine has taken to closing the ( normally open) sliding glass door and polishing the glass. I've been caught about 3 times in the last 18 months and it bloody hurts!

That sounds kind of like a prank we pulled on our (female, and able to take a joke) boss; we Saran-Wrapped the toilet bowl.

Of course, her husband didn't find it nearly as fully when he pissed into the Sarah Wrap at 5:00 AM and had to clean it up.

trying to delete post, should have read entire thread first

Looks like, leaf blower, paint roller that spins freely, roll of duct tape and a couple of rolls of TP. I'll be building and testing soon. :D

That sounds kind of like a prank we pulled on our (female, and able to take a joke) boss; we Saran-Wrapped the toilet bowl.

Of course, her husband didn't find it nearly as fully when he pissed into the Sarah Wrap at 5:00 AM and had to clean it up.

We did that in school once and it just happened that it was a guy that was in a class of mine at the time must have eaten something that didn't quite sit right was the next one to use it.

He actually came back to class covered in ****.

static said:
It you have one and can, park your motorcycle or bring your roll away tool box or any other garage related item like the lawn mower into the living room. When she freaks out tell her it was cold out and you didn't want it to get lonely.

Bonus points if the garage item is a big welded steel brew rig.

I had a stroke of genius a few weeks ago when we went grocery shopping together(not my favorite, I usually do things in the store that are immature even for me). I buy my lunch quite often in this store, and I told her that I had heard some of the clerks complaining that the homeless had been coming in, taking hunks off the French bread, and flipping the loaf around in the paper so that nobody would know. She dismissed it as another of my asinine sayings, and forgot about it. A loaf of French bread made it into the cart naturally, and guess what ;) I had to spend a little time convincing her I was pulling her chain because I can't stand wasted food

Yuri_Rage said:
No more namecalling and bickering...and certainly no more suggestions that one might intentionally use bottle bombs as a prank or booby trap.

Sorry. I'm not sure what role I played in that but I apologize if I started anything... that was not my intention whatsoever.

I like to follow her most serious comments with "that's what you think". She loves that.

That's what she said.

I like to stand behind the bathroom door in the mornings. I'll usually wait until she sits down to do her thing before I scare her. Figure if she's gonna have the pee scared out of her, what better place. I'm considerate like that. That and I can get away faster if she's in-process.

New one: Prepare Cornish Game hens for dinner. Present her a pretty plate of dinner and wait till she takes her first bite.

Now pick up the whole game hen in your bare hands, take a huge bite out of the moist "oyster" area on the bottom and growl "mmmmm!" Make sure you get gravy and/or grease on your mouth when you do so.

New one: Prepare Cornish Game hens for dinner. Present her a pretty plate of dinner and wait till she takes her first bite.

Now pick up the whole game hen in your bare hands, take a huge bite out of the moist "oyster" area on the bottom and growl "mmmmm!" Make sure you get gravy and/or grease on your mouth when you do so.

Just eat something on the way home, then make dinner. But you don't eat anything because you "aren't hungry". Just sit there and watch her eat. Creeeepy.

If you've got one of those pull-out sprayer things on your kitchen sink, just aim it outwards and tape the handle shut. When she turns on the water, she gets sprayed. It's so annoying.

I like it. Get a little more dressed up than you normally would too...get her wondering.
Spitting the bones onto the floor would also be a nice touch IMO. Then, present her with a gift wrapped coffee travel mug and tell her how special she is to you.
Optional: You may want to put a real gift inside the coffee mug, otherwise you may get hit with it. There is always the risk that you'll get hit with it anyway though.

"Ask who her favorite US President was. If she is awesome, she will say Lincoln. If she's not so awesome she will say Washington, because seriously what a copout. If she's Canadian, I dont know what to tell you"

Not to hijack the thread Creamy but you said it. Why would picking Washington be a cop out?

"Ask who her favorite US President was. If she is awesome, she will say Lincoln. If she's not so awesome she will say Washington, because seriously what a copout. If she's Canadian, I dont know what to tell you"

Not to hijack the thread Creamy but you said it. Why would picking Washington be a cop out?

Well it was definitely more an attempt to be funny than anything, but Washington is the President everyone claims to like best, out of a feeling of duty and/or because they dont know any other presidents.

Here's one. Make a horrible mess on the ceramic stove when she's out. I tell ya, I looked away for one bloody second...

She's gonna kill me.

image-3545626209.jpg

Here's one. Make a horrible mess on the ceramic stove when she's out. I tell ya, I looked away for one bloody second...

She's gonna kill me.

View attachment 78340

I like how you made sure to take the time to take a pic while it was still bubbling instead of cleaning it up. We appreciate the devotion but it might be best if she didn't know that part.

I can't exactly clean it while its still in liquid hot magma form though!

Actually found out a good tric for cleaning it - took some ice cubes from the sink where the starter was cooling and just rubbed em around the mess. Literally a 2 minute clean up job.

I just found one that I'll probably put into my permanent repertoire. Remember the movie Waiting where they play the game about getting each other to look at their balls? Did that to SWMBO three times just now. What? It's her own fault for looking. Obviously I don't take credit for the idea, but I had completely forgotten about it until I was randomly sitting around in nothing but my robe and decided to show her the goods.

nukebrewer said:
I just found one that I'll probably put into my permanent repertoire. Remember the movie Waiting where they play the game about getting each other to look at their balls? Did that to SWMBO three times just now. What? It's her own fault for looking. Obviously I don't take credit for the idea, but I had completely forgotten about it until I was randomly sitting around in nothing but my robe and decided to show her the goods.

I have one that's kind of similar. You cut a hole in a box and pull your Johnson out of your zipper through the hole. Then you walk up to the wife all business like and say "Hey honey, where do you think I should put this?". She will naturally look in the box, 100% of the time. It helps if she doesn't see you shuffling trying to keep it in the hole.

bottlebomber said:
I have one that's kind of similar. You cut a hole in a box and pull your Johnson out of your zipper through the hole. Then you walk up to the wife all business like and say "Hey honey, where do you think I should put this?". She will naturally look in the box, 100% of the time. It helps if she doesn't see you shuffling trying to keep it in the hole.

Hmmm... where have I heard that idea before? It sounds so familiar...

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhwbxEfy7fg[/ame]

Nice. I have yet to try that one. I feel like mine would only fall for it once, but I'll give it a shot.

I do that probably daily, so often she just raises an eyebrow like "Really, again?"

Lol! I knew I couldn't have been the only person to do this. I haven't watched any SNL later than the 90's but maybe they deserve a second chance

Check out Lonely Island on Youtube, there's some funny stuff on there.

Probably one of my favorite things to do is crack open the bathroom door while she's showering and peek in the curtain ( I can do this standing in the hallway) and see how long it takes her to notice. :D

Beer_is_good_for_you said:
Check out Lonely Island on Youtube, there's some funny stuff on there.

Indeed. This is one of my favorites but I think "Jizz in my Pants" and "I'm on a Boat" take the cake (and after the first one, I really don't want it back!) The Chex Mix one is another that I really remember.

It you have one and can, park your motorcycle or bring your roll away tool box or any other garage related item like the lawn mower into the living room. When she freaks out tell her it was cold out and you didn't want it to get lonely.

I've drug so many things in the house to work on that it's normal to her now.

...shuffling trying to keep it in the hole.

This made me think of two dogs doing it.

Act like you have something in your closed hands and try to give it to her. I don't know why she thinks I'd be holding something that is stinging or biting me just to give it to her, but she does.

Act like you're throwing something at her. Every now and then, do.

Latest posts

Back