• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Growlers for sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am also interested in 6, however realize seller has not been active on the forums for a month and half. Fingers crossed

I am also interested in 6, however realize seller has not been active on the forums for a month and half. Fingers crossed

Dec. 2009 is a bit more than a month and a half... But you do get credit for at least noticing it wasn't recent!
*edit* maybe I wrongly thought you meant the OPs last post on this thread, not last activity of the acct. Just laughing at those b4 replying like it isn't 2+ yr old thread.

05482. I have plenty and I've been away far too long. the price of glass has gone up since 09 and I need to figure out the price that I sell them at to still make my money back. I will post that to the thread soon. At this point I know that 2.65 I'm losing money. At least I have a paypal account set up now ;) I figured that I would get an email whenever someone posted to the thread, such is not the case. It took for someone to PM me for me to realize that people were still posting to this. I need to get back to defenstrate and work my way back from there. Someone back in the day asked what type they were, I want to clarify they are thick walled growlers. I don't know if you guys have ran into the chincy growlers that are thinner then others. I.E. bud bottle (thinner) vs microbrew bottle (thicker). To be continued...

Are they the large neck kind (bigger than normal growlers). I have 6 anchor hocking ones that take a larger cap/ bung that I use for sours. I would be interested in a case if they are that type.

I'll take a case if there are still some available after the dust clears. Zip of 55987.

Dust ever settle? Anyone know of any other bulk growler sales? I'm looking for 20 of them

Ended up buying local for just under 5 with plastic cap the holds pressure well as I fill from keg. Now I have a real man's six pack

Back