I have Bell's Hopslam, looking for Russian River beers!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a bottle of Pliny bottled on 3/1. I have access to supplication, damnation and redemption. Also access to ballast point beers sculpin etc.

rlhvegas said:
I'm very interested in Supplication. What in your opinion would be an even trade?

Not sure.. This is my first time trading.. Is the shipping more expensive when you ship more than one bottle?

vsanchez949 said:
Not sure.. This is my first time trading.. Is the shipping more expensive when you ship more than one bottle?

It done by weight and size of box. I use UPS. My last trade consisted of a box that was 1.5'x1.5'x1.5' and held two six packs, the bill was $24

rlhvegas said:
It done by weight and size of box. I use UPS. My last trade consisted of a box that was 1.5'x1.5'x1.5' and held two six packs, the bill was $24

Okay, how about a six pack of hopslam for a bottle of supplication and a bottle of damnation or redemption.. Your choice?

vsanchez949 said:
Okay, how about a six pack of hopslam for a bottle of supplication and a bottle of damnation or redemption.. Your choice?

The offer sounds great but I have only 6 total and would like to keep some for myself. How about 3 hopslams for a bottle of supplication?

vsanchez949 said:

I also have Hopslam, if you wanted more. I have 5 bottles, bottled 2/1/12. I can also throw in 3 Zombie Dust, if you wanted to trade for all 3 (Supplication, Damnation & Redemption).

Evillive said:
I also have Hopslam, if you wanted more. I have 5 bottles, bottled 2/1/12. I can also throw in 3 Zombie Dust, if you wanted to trade for all 3 (Supplication, Damnation & Redemption).

Hmm.. I want the Zombie dust! I guess I can go out and get some more Supplication!

Back