The Official WHMBP Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy crap its cold here in Wisconson. Highs of almost 90* and last night I froze my azz off. It was awesome. Safe trip back Spork, and hurry the F up.

So,

Travestyofnature and I made it home safely this morning at about 10 am

I have been druck, slept and working on my second druck.....

-Jason

This is the updated list of Volunteers and Soldiers:

VOLUNTEERS UPDATED 08-15-09

EdWort
Jonnio
olllllo
Saccharomyces
mr_good wrench
AnOldUR
GreenwoodRover R.I.P 08-08-09
gmds123
Joe C
spartanchip
pldoolitle
exlager of HOMEBREW HEAVEN
NikoBrew
BrewmanstersWherhouse
Thank all of you !!!
If I forgot to add your name please PM me and I will add it !

SOLDIERS
travestyofnature - Home Aug 7th
Sporkd2 (Coming home around Sept 1st)
Cheeto - Home Aug 7th
Meaty Portion ( Coming home in 2010 )

Around the first of July I sent out the addresses, please PM or email if you have any questions or concerns

[email protected]

Just a reminder..... per the guidelines for this program, we are following the rules regarding swaps set forth by olllllo.

Exchange Rules

thanks

-Jason

Just got to Ft. Dix NJ, another week here and im home!
Damn, you're in New Jersey? Too bad Ft Dix isn't closer, I'd join you for a beer. The pot should be waiting for you when you get home. I'm curious how well they made it through shipping. My wife works for the Post Office and she convinced me to send them Parcel Post. :eek:

Welcome back!

Damn, you're in New Jersey? Too bad Ft Dix isn't closer, I'd join you for a beer. The pot should be waiting for you when you get home. I'm curious how well they made it through shipping. My wife works for the Post Office and she convinced me to send them Parcel Post. :eek:

Welcome back!

talked with travestyofnature the other day, he was very excited about the new(to him) boil kettle!!!!!

I have been home for 2 weeks now and feeling kinda bad because I have not really brewed yet, I did put together 2 ciders one straight apple juice and one that is a 1 gallon tester of apple cherry, kinda leery about the apple cherry it was very tart to start with.

-Jason

Well finally got home (ended up getting here a few days earlier then I thought)

Feels good to be home, going to start organizing my brewing stuff here shortly and let you guys know how it all goes!

Welcome back y'all.

If it wasn't 102 every day here (today will be our 67th day over 100*F) I would have shipped y'all some of my beer already. On the upside, the 999 just went back in the fridge, and I tapped my IPA, so there will be good stuff to send by the time it cools off. :)

last night was the first night I had more then two beers actually. Been relaxing at home with the wife.

Last night however SNPA really kicked my ass :)

I just joined this forum and I was told to join this program.
I PM'd my info to Alamo and Talleymonster...then I read all 23 pages of this...did I send my info to the right folks?
I would LOVE to get a taste of others homebrew when I return...I don't get back till Jan-Feb 2010.
Once I get back and get my brewing stuff together I'll definately throw my name in the hat to send off some samples of my homebrew to the next guy coming home.
I'm still a new brewer and it would be great to try something new...plus this is definately a good reason to boil!!!
Thanks!!

This is the updated list of Volunteers and Soldiers:

VOLUNTEERS UPDATED 09-13-09

EdWort
Jonnio
olllllo
Saccharomyces
mr_good wrench
AnOldUR*
GreenwoodRover R.I.P 08-08-09
gmds123*
Joe C
spartanchip
pldoolitle
exlager of HOMEBREW HEAVEN *
NikoBrew *
BrewmanstersWherhouse*
Berserker_Brew *
phrogpilot73
Thank all of you !!!
If I forgot to add your name please PM me and I will add it !

SOLDIERS
travestyofnature - Home Aug 7th
Sporkd2 (Coming home around Sept 1st)
Cheeto - Home Aug 7th
Meaty Portion ( Coming home in 2010 )

Around the first of July I sent out the addresses, please PM or email if you have any questions or concerns

[email protected]

Just a reminder..... per the guidelines for this program, we are following the rules regarding swaps set forth by olllllo.

Exchange Rules

thanks

-Jason

*confirmed volunteers

Having a hard time waiting for the three weeks seeing it sitting there waiting.

Calling my name.

(whispers faintly from background) "Ty"

(whispers faintly from background) "Drink Me"

IMG_00222.JPG

Here is travestyofnature

Back