Naked City Pics

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's cool seeing the progression, a dream turning into a reality.

How about some fermenter and mash tun p0rn?

i think im definitively planning a trip up there just for the purposes of drinking some of your beer. Amazing- good luck and i truly hope it takes off for you

Wow. You are quite literally building something that I dream about doing. That is awesome, it looks amazing, especially the bar top and 24 taps. I am definitely going to have to take a trip to Seattle sometime. And I think I might buy some of your gear, because small breweries should be the only kind, so support the ones out there!

Can't make it tonight, I have to finish painting my house before our housewarming party this weekend. :-/

We'll be sure to check it out in the next few weeks for sure though!

Who's jealous?..... This guy. Nice work and best of luck. The place looks amazing.

WOW PROSTED FOR SURE!

Man it sucks not being around here as much these days, Brewtopia, best of luck! Perhaps one day I'll venture out that way for a brew!

*wipes tear* Beautiful. Just breathtaking- I wish I didn't live on the east coast so I could support and enjoy in your venture. Best of luck, and again kudos for seeing it through. I am in envious awl.

Can't wait to see Action shots. I hope to make it out to seattle again. love it the 3 days I was there last year. This will definitely be top liost brew pub to visit.

Wow. Thats exactly something I want to do there. My best friend and I want to go into business, but we dont know where to start:eek:

BTW thats ALOT of taps!!!! Makes me want to go there and try em' all out!!:mug:

Wow...place looks amazing. Almost shed a tear looking at all of those pics. Life long dream of mine...maybe someday.

The place does look amazing and if im ever in WA state I will have to swing by.
Best of luck...

how is the opening going. i definitely need to head down south for a visit to try all 24 taps! wow!!!

Got bored at work and started playing around on Google Streetview, and look what I found.

Naked City.jpg

Back