I need opinions

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kosmokramer

Reaction score
I currently have this model kegerator from viking

Viking Professional Series VUBD1401T : EliteAppliance.com

My dilema is only one keg at a time unless i spend the money for a two tap towerand then its still a tight fit. I came across this keezer today and cant decide if i should go for it and sell the viking. the keezer is 350 and i can sell the viking for 1000-1500. What do you guys think?

kegerator2.jpg

kegerator3.jpg

kegerator1.jpg

kegerator4.jpg

Are you using full size kegs? Looks like you could easily fit several cornies in there. I saw splurge on the second tap. Always nice to have some variety.

I use cornies but i have a mini fridge type kegerator. I saw this keezer on cl. Trying to decide if i should buy it

Make sure to check inside dimensions: that one doesn't have a collar, so you'll need to make sure your cornies will fit in it.

Assuming it's good, and you have the finances, go for it. Any idea how old the CL kegerator is? Never can tell how long those compressors will last.

It is 4 years old. How long do they last?he said the last time he used it was halloween so i dont think it stays plugged in. I will take a corny with me to make sure. Measured height is 40" so i think it will be okay

I am going to check it out now... maybe i will just swap towers and resell it....we'll see.... butttt i forgot to bring a corny wih me... anybody know the height on ball locks?

Another option is to put the small kegs.. 2.5 gal on the shelf.. Not as big.. but, WTH.. might work for you.

I'd probably go with a collar if it were me... but, then again.. I have a couple of brand new 2.5's

Back