Attention all PEI CANADA Hombrewers (I know, not may of us)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

billc68

Reaction score
I am looking to start a homebrewing club on PEI, where like minded people can meet, discuss brewing projects, sample beer and possibly in the future set up some brewing competitions.

Hopefully there are some Islanders who want to expand their brewing experience and get into all grain brewing or partial grain brewing and we can all learn from each other.

If you are interested, let me know or just join my Facebook group: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=129303807086029

Hello, I am on PEI and am All Grain Brewing. Having fun with it Just Kegged A Summer Session Beer tonight. Have a Nice Big Pale Ale in Keg and Hope to Brew a Big Big IPA Tommorrow. I have a Converted 50L Keg system. would love to get involved and get some competitions going etc. I will Check out your link.
:tank:

Hey I am from P.E.I as well and am only making extract kits so far, where on the island can you buy partial grain or all grain kits and supplies. I get my stuff at easy brew in bedeque, he seems to be the cheapest around but he has no partial grain or all grain supplies at all. Just F.I.Y the Muntons, Coopers, Morgan's, and Brew Canada Kits are only like 14.95 +tax.

The closest place to get grain is in Halifax unfortunately. I am hoping to do some partial grain kits here soon, I have had 3 here forever, hoping my yeast is still good! Just haven't had time with work.

There is a new place on Mountain ave that I have not yet visited but the other places in Moncton get their grain from the Noble Grape in Halifax.

Any idea what the name of the place on mountain road is or where exactly it is. I am going to moncton next weekend and wouldn't mind checking it out. Also if I could find a good place in moncton , my sister lives there and comes home at least once a month for a weekend so I would save money on shipping.

Back