The Great Halloween Costume Thread of 09 !

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chefchris

Reaction score
I'll have to post my pictures later (as I'm not dressed yet), but I thought I'd make a spot for all of us still young at heart.

:fro:

I am in my costume waiting for people to show up to the party...will post pictures tomorrow. Man this was the worst halloween costume decision of all time....hard to get into, hard to get out of....and ridiculously hot.

Because I work at a coffee roaster, I am dressed as a bikini barista.

bikiniw.jpg

Bean was going to be a pirate-ghost, but decided she didn't want to wear her pirate gear.

4061247537_b2220604bc.jpg

So, she decided instead to be the bad guys from Karate Kid.

cobrakai.jpg

bunsenBeeker.jpg

Buddy and I... I'm in the Dr.Bunsen Honeydew.

This costume was a pain in the ass DIY. Wrapping fabric around an sphere is next to impossible. well worth the aggrivation though

I dressed up as Ash a couple years ago, carried around a sawed off double barrel airsoft gun too. This year went as a redneck I'm trying to find pics. I got a camouflage High Life can that I refilled out of the keg all night. Definitely completed the look.

Me as Gnome. At a friends house waiting for party to start, not entertained yet:)
me1.jpg

Wife as Elf at same party
Julie.jpg

Son as Gnome
Campground 4-H thing
Preston.jpg

Trick or Treat night excited to walk down the sidewalk amongst everyone else.
Preston_nohat.jpg

Not really a halloween outfit, but I put on my leather and got me a Dreadnaught (me on left).
12465_1244049671370_1533216079_30658469_3575743_n.jpg

HWMO was Captain Morgan, I was a vague female pirate companion. Any excuse to wear a corset in public! ;)

halloween2.jpg

I was The Snuggler from Tim And Eric:
16138_532101444440_215901358_31810737_979127_n.jpg

Then I was Sailor Moon the next day:
16138_532116035200_215901358_31811134_2988042_n.jpg

SWMBO made a pretty sexy can-can girl, but I can't seem to find any photographic evidence :(

Not really a halloween outfit, but I put on my leather and got me a Dreadnaught (me on left).
12465_1244049671370_1533216079_30658469_3575743_n.jpg

Eluveitie and PBR! Two things I can get behind.

I don't have any good pics of this year as the party we went to ended up being a gathering of angry and disappointed Phillies fans watching the game with serious faces and rather inappropriate outfits. I was amused.

Darth Waiter is classic.

Here are my photos from our annual Homebrew Halloween Party...A great time was had by all (some obviously more then others...lol)....And damn its a ***** to pour and carry 2 pitchers of homebrew in heels...We had a wonderfully hoppy Pale Ale and a Malty Irish Red on tap along with 2 cases of my Ichabod Pumpkin in bottles...Enjoy...lol...:mug:

DSC_00831.JPG

DSC_00871.JPG

DSC_0110.JPG

DSC_0113.JPG

+ infinity

Wow... just wow. So is that supposed to be Darth Vader's less successful twin brother?

He's not a waiter. Actually, life is hard for Chad Vader, the younger, less charismatic brother of Darth Vader, who is the day shift manager of a grocery store.

You can follow the adventures of Chad Vader (and get a good laugh) here:

http://www.blamesociety.net/chadvader/index.php

Just found this thread. Pretty good costumes people. I've been trying to put mine on here but have no idea how. Keeps saying I need a url.

Back