Paris Hilton's Garbage Sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fifelee said:
You have to be kidding. I hope that webpage is a joke.

Seconded.

Idiots like that are only "celebrities" because we let them be; just forget about them and they will go away.

If there is any interest expressed in this thread I can enumerate the items in my trash. I bet I have some beer stuff in there too.

- magno

If I were someone getting their trash picked, I'd definitely get to know a fish monger and throw lots of old fish parts in there, just so the trash pickers would really have to earn all that worthless crap.

cnbudz said:
I don't know who is more pathetic, that dirty dishrag whore paris, or the idiots that pick through her trash... I'm gonna go throw up in disgust now, be back in a few...
i think the people that actually pay money for the trash on ebay are the most pathetic.

You think that's bad? I have a coworker who's brother got a letter from Little Miss Spoiled Dumb UrethraTrumpet while she was jail and is now trying to sell it on ebay for $500. The sadder part is, someone will actually buy it.

parishasabirdbrain.jpg

Back