Things we hate?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laughing_Gnome_Invisible

Reaction score
I thought it may be emotionally cathartic for us to list some of the things we hate......I'll go first:-

Kids that get on my lawn
Kids that walk near my lawn
Kids that walk (Regardless of the proximity of my lawn)
Kids.
Kids with runny noses
Kids with noses.
Kids that think I like them.
Kids that are onto my real feelings about them.
Kids that hug ice cream trucks.
Kids that run out into the road from behind ice cream trucks.
Kids that run so fast that I miss them when I'm driving past an ice cream truck
Kid Rock
Kids that drink Bud Lite
Bud Lite (Especially if there are kids around)
Kids that breathe funny.
Kids that breathe.
People that tell me that kids are our future.
Kids that tell me anything.
Sentences with the word "Kid" in them
Billy the Kid
Kids that masturbate 5 times a day (All of them)
Kid skin gloves (I found out they were made from baby goats, and not children)
Kids who complain when I throw darts at them.
Kids that move when I'm trying to play darts.
Nicole KidMan (her last name is a paradox)

Well I feel MUCH better now! :D

Knock yourselves out, what do you hate? (Apart from me, of course. I know who you are. ;))

Grumpy old gnomey guys that complain about my kids.

But I get back at them by telling them to move the old guys lawn ornaments.

The English.
English muffins
Alex English
Todd English
Encyclopedia Britannica
Mad Dogs and Englishmen
The English language

Wait, what?

BS! you're having an affair with the English Language. You'd choose it over your wife if it brought home half the paycheck she does!

My turn since I'm here
Old men who think they're not old
People that complain about using proper English on the interwebs
Muslim Beer Hoarders
Being tired all day and wide awake when I get into bed.

People who wont shut the **** up when you are trying to break contact. Sure about 30 seconds of chit chat is ok, anything more, f off.

blacks, Asians, Hispanics, Jews, gays, women, Muslims...Umm, everybody who's not a white man. And I mean white, white. So no Italians, no Polish. Just people from Ireland, England, and Scotland. But only certain parts of Scotland and Ireland. Just full-blooded whites. No, you know what? Not even whites.

blacks, Asians, Hispanics, Jews, gays, women, Muslims...Umm, everybody who's not a white man. And I mean white, white. So no Italians, no Polish. Just people from Ireland, England, and Scotland. But only certain parts of Scotland and Ireland. Just full-blooded whites. No, you know what? Not even whites.

You're the kind of guy who visits Jerusalem and doesn't want to visit the Sexeteria.

Made me think of this:

Yeah, well... I'm gonna go build my own theme park, with blackjack and hookers!

In fact, forget the park!

I hate threads that tell me I have to follow a theme.

crocs
people who drive lowered honda civics
incompetent managers
jocks
nerds
happy people
wall street executives
stock brokers
people who zoom in and out of highway traffic
people who tailgate
people who drive 10 miles under the speed limit
people who act like their **** doesn't stink
people who act like a cross between ghetto and white trash
people who act like a cross between ghetto and white trash mixed with country
mosquitoes
nazis

People who dump 8 ounces of Cascades in a batch and try to pass it off as something besides a funny-colored IPA.
Style nazis.
The new "Manage Attachments" button!

I hate when your trying to flag a waitress down at a restaurant and you fail. Then you just look like an ass.

lol, that does suck. That's happened to me a few times. You're stuck between being an ass and not getting her attention or acting rude and loud and end up being a dick.

I hate being a dick or an *******. Or a *****.

I hate that everything I read or see makes me reference something from South Park or other Trey Parker movies. I must watch too much of that crap.

lazy people
soccer
new york yankees
lazy people
people that talk to me like i'm stupid
washing dishes by hand (don't have a dishwasher at my house)
lazy people
stupid drivers
mushy movies

oh yeah...did i mention lazy people (have lots of them were i work)

what are you, lazy???

nope; i wash the dishes, myself, almost every night. i just don't like doing it, especially since i've been doing it almost every night for the past 6-7 years. heaven forbid the wife would wash the dishes.

nope; i wash the dishes, myself, almost every night. i just don't like doing it, especially since i've been doing it almost every night for the past 6-7 years. heaven forbid the wife would wash the dishes.

Or you get offa yer azz and buy a dishwasher.

lol, that does suck. That's happened to me a few times. You're stuck between being an ass and not getting her attention or acting rude and loud and end up being a dick.

I hate being a dick or an *******. Or a *****.

I hate that everything I read or see makes me reference something from South Park or other Trey Parker movies. I must watch too much of that crap.

I hate that the most recent season of South Park is extremely disappointing.

The new "Manage Attachments" button!
YES!!! I thought I'd just went crazy and not noticed it before. So I am not insane. It is where the POST used to be so now every time I type a friggin message I automatically click Manage Attachments uhg!

I also hate that my job is so un-fulfilling but there is no way I'd find another locally that pays as much and is as relaxed with schedules.

I seriously dislike when people see my daughter and call her 'buddy.' Yeah, she has short hair but she's also wearing pink sneakers and shorts. Idiots.

Back