Westbrook Brewing

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BreezyBrew

IPA is my spirit animal
Reaction score
Why have I not heard of these guys before? Oh yeah because they are a newer brewery from Mount Plesant, SC. I had their Gose on tap tonight, and it was delicious. I looked them up, and they are just killing it for a new brewery. Almost to the point of is this for real? Congrats to them. Here is their BA beers: http://beeradvocate.com/search?q=westbrook&qt=beer&retired=N Just about every beer ranks very high on the scale. It's the same on RB as well.

Damn. These guys are for real. I've had about 4 of their beers, and they are without a doubt, the real deal. Cheers and congrats!!

I had the pleasure of visiting them and talking to them last year. Great people and great beer.

They make pretty solid beer. Still some kinks to work out in others.

The brewers dad threw a TON of money at the brewery, one thing making their life easier. The brewery itself is really ridiculous, cant believe they built in the middle of a huge real estate slump.

We've just now started getting their rarer stuff down here in Atlanta. I have a bottle of their Mexican Cake stout waiting on me at the beer store I work at. I hear it is phenomenal! Their standard IPA is my favorite regular IPA right now.

Local craft beer place here in England has had a couple of Westbrook beers on tap, including I think the nelson sauvin rye ipa. Very good.

They make pretty solid beer. Still some kinks to work out in others.

The brewers dad threw a TON of money at the brewery, one thing making their life easier. The brewery itself is really ridiculous, cant believe they built in the middle of a huge real estate slump.

I took a look at their website and Damn, sure looks like it. More space than Highland Brewing in NC.

Just had one of their beers (the IPA) last night for the first time. Was out of town on vacation, stopped into a couple of bottle stores before heading home to pick up 2 hearted and some other things I can't get a home, and picked up a sixer of this. Wish I had picked up some more. Very nice ipa, big aroma and very nice balance.

Back